Monday, February 18, 2013

Hi! My name is...

Hi! I'm Briane and this is my new blog... *GRIN* Welcome. 

I used to blog in college, but it seemed like the trend was away from blogging for about five years there and I got out of the habit. I'm just a girl who's at the end of her twenties, moved back home after law school, has a fourteen month old German Shepherd, and who loves to cook! I think it's fair to say that I'll probably be blogging about those things.

I will also be blogging about my journey to run the 2014 Chicago Marathon and to lose 110 pounds before I do that... Having that much weight to lose does seem intimidating, but I've been on other women's blogs, and I love the encouragement I get from reading other people's stories! So I decided I'd blog about my own journey. I think that's where the title came from "Life, Love, and my Lord" because those three things pretty much cover how this journey is going to go for me! It might be a wild ride, but I'm so ready for this adventure!

xo,

Briane

No comments:

Post a Comment